I’m looking for a few experienced quilters to help test my shiny new “Hall of Mirrors” quilt pattern. If you’re interested, read on!
My plan is to send the pattern to testers on or before August 12 (Monday).
What I’m hoping to get from you is:
1) Feedback on an initial read-through of the written pattern by August 19. This is just a read-through to give me feedback on how clear it is, whether the instructions make sense, how you feel about the printed layout, etc. Any comments you have about the pattern, graphics, and writing would be amazing.
2) Post your quilt progress on Instagram or other social media as you work on the quilt. For example:
- a picture of the fabrics you choose (you don’t have to do blue & teal!)
- pics of your initial cuts + Half Rectangle Triangles
- pics of your finished blocks
- a few pics of your finished quilt top
- I would LOVE to see how you decide to quilt it, as well
3) Send me feedback as you go! If you’re confused by something or have questions, please reach out! I’m usually around and available by email or Instagram DM.
4) Finished Quilt Tops: Life is busy, so I know that finished quilt top deadlines can be hard. It would be great if you could have your quilt top finished by Sept 20th, but I totally understand if that’s not possible. Finish as you can, and just post when you’re done!
And that’s it, really.
If you’re interested in helping out, DM your email address to me on Instagram and I’ll send you a copy of the pattern ASAP.
I’d really appreciate the help, and all testers will be credited by me on Instagram and in the final version of the printed pattern.